Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back.

Sorry I've been away from my blog for a while. But I'm back and have so many new things to share. I now work for a catering company called, "The Chef & I." I love it. My title is currently, the "Strawberry Queen," due to the fact that I inject chocolate covered strawberry's with liquor. We use actual injectors to inject your choice of liquor-Jack Daniels, Cointreau, Red Stag, Kahlua, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, St. Germain, etc.-into milk chocolate, white chocolate, and dark chocolate strawberry's. The Chef and his wife (the I) are 2 of the best people I've ever met. They are so kind, they care about all of their employees, and have the most positive and inspiring attitudes. I am so lucky and couldn't ask for better employers. The opportunities I've received working along side them have been many. We cater to the Nashville Predators, some of the largest businesses in Nashville, celebrities, award show after parties, Tennessee Titans, and our many loyal clients. We are receiving an opportunity to be on a TV show on GAC - Great American Country- called Daytime jobs. We will be paired with a celebrity, whom will work alongside us, providing funny and interesting material for the show. The company is currently looking to expand from their home kitchen to having an office space. This would put me working in the office, which I would love. All in all I have been truly blessed to receive this position, to have met Chris and Erica, and to be a part of this team.